Video is moving rapidly away from the static mass viewing experience it once was. Today's fragmented audience requires a much more engaging, personal dialogue with individual viewers in the ways that they demand --- at their convenience, on their chosen device, and under their control. That's where we and you come in:
We are looking for an experienced, creative developer who can help us create the best video products ever.
An imperative role in building delightful products for developers to thrive, and ultimately realise their dreams for their best end-user experience of their video products and services.
We are looking for a creative cross platform developer with core platform programming skills. If you are excited about building innovative experiences then join our team and make a difference! This will be a hands role focused on design, development, and maintenance of our native platform API and wrappers for other app frameworks. Also you'll be in charge of our in-house prototyping apps and our main SDK Player view, experience and functionality. Enabling developers to allow their end-users to touch, play and feel their favorite moments with the magic Movi experience, in apps all over the world.
The ideal candidate would thrive from proactively improving our collective and individual performance and motivation, is professional and exhibits grace and composure under pressure, understands the highly flexible nature of building and developing a production ready product and has the ability to enable the current and growing team to realize our future roadmap.
- Self driven, and can manage and participate effectively in projects and teams of various sizes and compositions.
- Creative and Agile, and are able to find solutions where others see blockers.
- Naturally motivated by creating products and technology for other developers and product owners to thrive.
- Deeply interested, and up to date in your realm of expertise.
We expect a suitable candidate to be comfortable with native and framework app development in an early product stage. You will be working closely with the core team, product ownership, commercial and management. Your projects and responsibilities will evolve and be shaped by your input and experience.
- Intimate knowledge of design patterns and human machine interface development.
- Solid understanding of JSON, REST and other similar web services
- Must have a solid understanding of the software development process, including unit testing and release management.
- Ability to support multiple projects at the same time
- Must be able to brainstorm and effectively communicate technology ideas and issues.
- Must be highly collaborative and able to work cross functionally with different teams.
- Experience programming in C and C++.
- Experienced working with OpenGL, Metal, Vulkan, DirectX.
- Familiar with Objective-C and JNI.
- Prototyping new ideas and concepts.
- Platform Movi Player API development.
- Player experience and functionality development.
- Native app development.
- Wrappers for app-frameworks.
We appreciate smart passionate people which also acknowledge that our product, service and value offering will only be as good as the team involved in developing them. That's why we need the best.
We look forward to hear from you o/